2014 APhA Annual Meeting
From March 28-31, 2014, the 2014 American Pharmacists Association (APhA) Annual Meeting will be held in our own backyard, Orlando, Florida. Registration is now open and we encourage all students, regardless of your year in pharmacy school, to attend! This is one meeting you DON’T want to miss.
What: APhA Annual MeetingWhere: Orlando, FloridaWhen: March 28-31, 2014
Link: APhA2014 Annual Schedule
Why should you attend?
- The APhA represents all facets of the pharmacy profession. No matter where you see yourself after graduation, APhA Annual has something to offer you!
- There is an exciting student track at the meeting that will allow you to strengthen your leadership skills and take a more active role in the profession.
- Annual will provide you with a number of networking opportunities! You will spend time getting to know other pharmacy students, employers, and drug companies.
- Support JT Fannin as the national APhA-ASP Speaker of the House, and our former Dean Riffee as he becomes APhA House of Delegates Speaker.
When do I need to be there?
How much will this all cost?
What is the Political Leadership Reception?
Do I have to stay in the hotel?
Will there be reimbursement?
This sounds awesome! How do I register?
- Go to https://www.badgeguys.com/reg/2014/apha/register.aspx and register online.
- Please take a screenshot of your registration and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and please note whether or not you will staying at the Rosen Centre Hotel.
When must I register by?