The American Pharmacists Association Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA-ASP) represents the United States as part of the International Pharmaceutical Students’ Federation (IPSF). As a member of APhA-ASP you are then also a member of IPSF.
IPSF is the leading international advocacy organization for pharmacy students worldwide, representing more than 350,000 pharmacy students and recent graduates in over 80 countries across the globe. IPSF is a student-run organization that is driven by students who take positions on both international executive level and local chapter levels. Our overall mission is to “Think Globally, Act Locally”.
The University of Florida has a unique format that many other IPSF chapters across the globe take direction from in directing the efforts of their own country’s chapter. Since IPSF is such a large organization, we offer many leadership opportunities for members of APhA-ASP.
So, how can you get involved at UF’s IPSF Chapter?
- IPSF VP International
- Health Campaign Coordinator Team Member
- Volunteer at various Health Campaign
- Global Health Outreach Coordinator Team Member
- Global Health Outreach Trips Trip Leader
- Global Health Outreach Trips Team member
- Fundraising Coordinator Team Member
- Multi-Cultural Dinner/Global Gala Coordinator Team Member
- World Congress Official Delegate (2014 Conference in Portugal, Spain)
- So much more!
Other resources to explore:
- International Pharmaceutical Student’s Federation
- International Pharmaceutical Student’s Federation – Pan American Regional Office
- International Pharmaceutical Federation
If you have any further questions or would like to get involved, please contact your respective IPSF VP:
- VP International, Ally Campbell
- VP International, Kelly Wright
We are spreading the Gator Nation across the globe!